CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Dinner Dollar Date






For Christmas Gramma and Poppy gave each of the grandkids a silver dollar. They told the kids that they could turn in the silver dollar in exchange for a special dinner date with gramma and poppy! NO ONE ELSE COULD GO! Last week Megan called them and said she was ready to turn in her silver dollar! She got to pick her favorite restaurant! She picked Carrabba's! Every time we go there we have the same waiter. He always remembers what we like and of course he remembered that Megan loves "white noodles!" He made sure she had an extra big bowl of them along with extra chocolate on her dessert! When she got home she was so excited! She had the best time! Thanks, Gramma and Poppy!

4 comments:

Brad and Leslie said...

I keep telling my kids they need to cash theirs in! Looks like everyone had a good time.

Hardy Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hardy Family said...

Hi Camille! It's me Stephanie Hardy. I can't believe I came upon your little blog. Your family is so cute and getting so big. Welcome to the blogging world. We have been doing this for about a year now and love it. My page is private, but it would be fun to add you I just need your e-mail address. I hope you had a great Mother's Day. Hope to hear from you soon. Your friend, Stephanie
My e-mail address is stephyhardy@hotmail.com If you e-mail me your e-mail address I can add you to my blog.

The Reed's said...

Hey Camille --

It's Danyelle; long time no talk. I can't believe I came across your blog. You look just like you did in High School (Not Fair!). Your nephew (Luke) is in my Primary class. He is so sweet. Email me sometime; it would be great to catch up. (reed8612@cox.net)