CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday America!






What a fun day! I love the 4th of July! We went swimming at Gramma and Poppy's house this afternoon. After swimming we went to Hush Puppy to eat! YUMMMM! Then the kid's were so excited to get home to light fireworks! Livvy was a little scared at first, soon she warmed up to the idea of loud noise and flashing lights! We have a fun neighborhood! We gather together to watch the fireworks almost every year!


We wish everyone a happy and safe 4th! Thanks to all who serve our country! We are thankful for our freedom!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey I can't believe you go to Hush Puppy too! It is a family tradition for us! My Grandpa has been taking us there forever! He loves it!

Amy said...

What a cute All-American family!
You'll have to tell me about Hush Puppy, I've never heard of it.
:), Amy E.

chris jenkins said...

cute pictures :)

Heier's said...

It was so fun being together on the 4th of July! Thanks for all your help learning to blog! I love your pictures! I miss you guys so much!

Kade and Kaylee said...

Hey it was good to hear from you! I don't know of any other cousins that have blogs besides the ones you already know of! Cute pictures of the Fourth! Did you guys go up to the ranch at all this month?

Belinda said...

Camille - I found your blog through Leslie and Brad and just thought I would say hi. Your kids are very cute. Hows the old neighborhood and ward? Hope all is well.

Chuckie said...

Hey Camille- just stumbled across your blog. Hope Zane knows that I was just giving him a hard time the other week when he came to church with Donnie. He came to Deacons with him and I gave him a hard time about having you as a mom and a gay Uncle Gary. We need to get together sometime.