CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Busy, Busy Days!






I know, I know it has been so long since I have posted. It seems the last few weeks have been soooo crazy! Grandma and Grandpa Johnson had their anual "Fall-A-Sleep-Over" the kids had a great time and loved the prayer rocks and rockin' pj's they got! Brent and I took advantage of the night alone and we went out on the town! We went the see the show KA at the MGM. We went with our friends Sam and Vince. It was really good! Afterall, I love that kind of stuff! We enjoyed the night out together. Then...done, done, done... we came home and found our house was covered in toilet paper and saran wrap! We have a good idea of who did it and all Brent said was, "Whoever did this knows the scout 10 fold rule!" Which means, "Don't do anything to another scout unless your willing to get it back 10 fold!" So watch out! We never forget! We'll get you when you least expect it!

2 comments:

Heidi Bacon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi Bacon said...

Hi Camille,
I can't believe your yard. I hate to say it though, but it gets worse as the kids get older with older friends. We've been hit ourselves recently and unfortunately, up here in Oregon it rains a lot so we had a hard time getting all the toilet paper off the house. It was bad. Thanks for posting. I know you guys are busy but it's fun to see the fun things you guys do as a family. You are so blessed. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I added your family to my list of friends on our blogspot. You can add me to yours if you want. Take care.