CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

First Day Of School




I know I am late. I am not very good at posting as often as I should. I just wanted to share these pictures of the kids on their first day of school. Zane started 6th grade and is loving it. He was a little nervous but that didn't last long. He is getting so grown up. Megan started 3rd grade and is so pleased she got Ms. Greenberg. She had Ms. Greenberg for kindergarten and now she is teaching 3rd grade. Olivia was so ready to start kindergarten. Only Olivia would be disappointed that she was not given homework the first week. She is so eager to do her homework right away when she gets home. Love my kiddies!

2 comments:

Heier's said...

I'm so glad you posted those pictures! The girls are soo cute and Zane looks so handsome!Going back to school is always fun. ( at least the first day) It looks like you guys had tons of fun at the Ranch! Thats awesome! Happy Summer Days!!

Johnsons & Johnsons said...

Notice Zanes swollen face? Nice little willie accident the Saturday before! Always fun to start your first day of 6th grade with a swollen black n blue face!